Terminator I/O provides you with an industrial I/O system with remote I/O, distributed I/O and digital I/O module capabilities. It combines the I/O points with their field terminations into a modular package to save panel space and money. With Terminator I/O, you can use distributed I/O nodes close to field devices for faster and more efficient wiring and troubleshooting.
It was custom-designed for AutomationDirect by Koyo (the same people who designed the original GE Series One PLC), a trusted name in control technology since 1983.
- Network interface modules supporting Ethernet, Profibus, DeviceNET, MODBUS and Koyo remote I/O;
some adapters include an on-board RS232 serial port.
- Discrete and analog industrial I/O modules with modular terminal bases
- Configuration flexibility by plugging together a network interface module with up to 16 I/O modules.
Use local expansion for large I/O drops. No more confining I/O bases.
- AC or DC power supplies. For high power systems, combine multiple supplies on a single I/O set.
- Horizontal or vertical DIN rail mounting
Two sizes of terminal bases accomodate all I/O modules
- Half-size bases for up to 8-point modules
- Full-size bases for up to 16-point modules
- Triple-stack terminal blocks are standard and multi-wire devices are easy to connect
- Same bases for all I/O modules - AC, DC, and analog
Network interface modules for your favorite fieldbus
- Ethernet - the "common sense network", 10BaseT
- DeviceNET, MODBUS and Koyo remote I/O, and Profibus
- All network modules include an on-board RS232 serial port, ideal for operator interfaces or other serial devices (except Profibus modules).
- Ethernet modules even support connectivity to bar code readers
Power supplies: freedom of choice, freedom to expand
- DC power supplies at affordable prices
- AC versions
- AC supplies include 24 VDC auxiliary supply for convenient field device wiring
- Need more power for high-current devices or modules? ...
- Just add another power supply before the next module in the system!
Discrete I/O with the features you need
- 8-point or 16-point input and output modules (DC and AC inputs; DC, AC and relay outputs)
- 8-point 5-36 VDC current sinking/ sourcing isolated output module
- All DC input modules are sink/ source jumper configurable
- Diagnostic LEDs for blown fuses and 24 VDC power on applicable modules
- "Hot-swap" capability makes troubleshooting easy
Analog I/O modules at a low price per channel
- 8-channel input modules, or choose a 16-channel output module
- 0-20 mA/ 4-20 mA and unipolar and bipolar voltage models available
- 14-channel thermocouple input module supports J, E, KE, R, S, T, B, N, and C types
- 16-channel RTD input module supports Pt100, jPT100, Cu10, Cu25, and Pt1000
- All analog ranges are software configurable - no jumpers required!
- "Hot-swap" analog modules for fast system repair
Specialty I/O modules for your industrial control process
Terminator I/O High Speed Counter Module
8 DC sink/ source inputs 9-30 VDC, 4 isolated sink/ source DC outputs, 5-30 VDC, 1 A per point.
- Inputs supported:
2 quadrature encoder counters up to 100 KHz, or 4 single channel counters up to 100 KHz, and 4 high speed discrete inputs for Reset, Inhibit, or Capture.
- Outputs supported:
4 independently configurable high speed discrete outputs or 2 channels pulse output control, 20 Hz - 25 KHz per channel, pulse and direction or cw/ ccw pulses.
NOTE: (Use with T1K-16B or T1K-16B-1 terminal base.)
Local expansion up to two additional rows!
- Full backplane expansion through cables
- Connect up to 16 modules across three total rows by plugging expansion cable from the right side of one module to the left side of the next - the system automatically recognizes the I/O!
- Optional cable that includes 24 VDC pins maximizes your power supply capability
See information below for detailed system comparisons of Terminator I/O to other brands, including part numbers and individual pricing.