The DirectLOGIC 06 (DL06) programmable logic controller (PLC) is our first micro PLC to combine its fixed I/O of 20 inputs and 16 outputs with four option card slots for expansion (discrete, analog, communication modules), all in the same package. With the DL06 micro PLC, you can use the same PLC panel layout for all applications from 36 to 100 I/O.
This powerful micro PLC is ideal for managing a variety of industrial process control applications.
The DL06 CPU offers PID capability, high-speed counting, floating point number handling, and an instruction set very similar to our larger DL205 D2-260 CPU. Many powerful instructions are included.
All DL06 PLCs have two built-in communication ports that can be used for programming, operator interface, networking, etc. One of the DL06 ports is a multi-function port capable of RS232C, RS422, or RS485 communication.
- 14.8 KB of total memory
- 229 instructions, including 8 PID loops
- Two communication ports, including RS232/ 422/ 485 capability
- Supports networking for MODBUS RTU master/slave, Ethernet, DeviceNET slave, Profibus slave, and ASCII in/out
- Integrated high-speed inputs and pulse output
- Thermocouple and RTD temperature inputs
- Built-in real-time clock/calendar
- Optional LCD display for operator interface or maintenance troubleshooting