If your application requires the flexibility of a modular control system, a DirectLOGIC 205 PLC (DL205) PLC control system is the lowest cost, most versatile solution you'll find. We sell this PLC direct to you for huge savings.
Not only does the DL205 PLC come with a low standard price, it is also easy to configure a system.
In fact, all you need to do is pick out a CPU, plug it in the first slot of the base you choose, and then mix and match various modules into the available slots.
See 11 great reasons why this is the PLC to buy!
Eleven Reasons (pdf - 938 KB)
The DL205 product line features:
- Six CPUs from 2.4 K memory with 256 I/O to 30.4 K memory with a total of 16,384 possible I/O
- Four base sizes (with built-in power supply)
- Local expansion I/O bases in all sizes, along with expansion modules
- Selection of 35+ I/O and communications modules
- AC/ DC discrete input/ output, up to 32 points, 10 Amp relay out
- 12-bit and 16-bit analog I/O, Temperature inputs, Up to 16 PID loops with autotune
- Data communications, including serial and Ethernet modules
- Counter input/ pulse output
- Servo connectivity
- Remote I/O master and slave, Ethernet and serial-based
Helpful PLC guides